No, I'm not venturing that far into the horsepower band.  Others have done
this, but none of what I've read so far indicates that anyone else had this
problem.

This afternoon on the drive home, my boost gauge indicated about 12.5 psi
boost, and the car is really driving well now.  There is still a hint of knock,
I expect that to clear up as I burn out the carbon.  I don't know why I didn't
get this boost after the initial adjustment, maybe the waste gate seat was
dirty with carbon, and constantly leaking?
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC