I saw 69ยข/ sq ft. there is always something available for under a buck a sq ft. It is about the same as the cheapest tile you can find (like what is in your house) without the adhesive, backer board or grout. Since the pergo type floor needs no backerboard, thinset(adhesive) or grout, the fake wood ends up being cheaper and faster to put down. It WILL dull the blade in your miter saw, so factor in the cost of a new blade in the installation costs.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 26, 2017 at 2:19 PM
The area is dry as a bone. The house sat without windows or doors for 2-3 years, not a few days. How cheap or expensive is this wood flooring stuff? Tile seems too expensive and hard to deal with to me.

Sent from my iPhone