Hi Sunil,
Thank you for your kind and generous offer!

I am suffering through (oops I mean studying)  the nervous system and it's
correlation to all the glands and endocrine system.  All those feedback
loops and stuff.  I'm doing it in the hopes that I may be granted the high
and holy priviledge of entering nursing school.  See?  I am crazy.

Lynn