From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of clay via
Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:53 PM
To: Alexander Monroe; Harold Monroe; Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: clay
Subject: [MBZ] physix problemz

OK.  I got thinking about wind and weather yesterday.  High pressure, low
pressure, wind, weather, butterfly effect and crap.  Homeostasis.  Then I
tossed in teleportation.  You always see these folks just VANISH with no
impact.  But there should be one, right?  You are displacing volume and
mass.  It leaves one place (void) and appears in another (explosion?)  So,
you make a low pressure zone and then displace in another.
Implosion/explosion   Aparate/disaparate

Could the wizards be making the weather by popping in and out of existence?
Like maybe matter/atoms just showing up.  How much of an impact would I
create by being teleported?  Take a 100 k mass, 1.78m tall with a
circumference of maybe 60cm.  I pop out of one place and into another.  How
much of a pressure drop would that involve?  Since I change location, then
my volume needs to be compensated for, so air flows into the void of where I
was and is displaced from where I show up.

A bunch of wizards (or visiting aliens) are popping in and out of existence,
making the surface pressure get all messed about.  What happens if one of
the aliens, because they be in space, in a ship or someplace which would end
up INCREASING our gross inflow, gets taken by the government and
experimented upon, such that he does not return to his place of origin?   He
does not make as many landings as take offs.   Now we have excess
mass/volume and the alien place is missing an equal amount of dude.  Is this
the real root of global climate change?  Maybe we should return the alien
carcasses to where they came from.

And would you not get the bends doing this teleportation?  Blood gases
increasing and decreasing instantly must have a terrible impact.  I know
inflight discomfort from leaving a one bar place and ending up in a tin can
with atmospheric pressure of 6000 meters, then returning to that 15psi
situation.

clay