  Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:37:04 -0700
From: "Brian Chase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] No starter response
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Another issue!

We took the 240 out to the pub tonight, and when I jumped in to start
it I
got zero response when I tried to engaged the starter.

I glowed like normal, then turned the key to start and nothing. This
was
repeated another time or two, then the next time - success - the
starter ran
like normal. Had to glow again to get a start. It is around 10 degrees
out
here tonight, and we were in the pub for some three hours.

Was just glad not to have to call a tow or try to figure out the
problem in
the cold while the wife waited. But dreading it happening again.

Sound like a bad connection somewhere? Or what?

Brian
83 240D

Yahoo! Mail