If in doubt, 3M has an excellent Tech Support Dept.. on their website....

LarryT

On 01/29/2017 6:27 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Then you need the foam double sided tape.  Advance Auto carries it in the
stores, and the roll will last forever.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/3m-super-strength-molding-tape-1-2-x-15-ft-03614/7100055-P?searchTerm=tape

-D

On Jan 29, 2017, at 6:09 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes