You should have seen the texts that were recovered, especially the ones between
he and his minion.  They were littered with profanities and all sorts of
nastiness towards elected officials that are working on eliminating this
commission.  A number of them were printed in the local media with the naughty
stuff redacted.

There’s a state legislator who has been trying to eliminate the PTC for a
couple of years, and for good reason.  The comment that she could go fornicate
with herself among other things was a classic that got into the local media.
The best part was when she was asked about it by the local media.  To give you
an idea of how classy she was, she said, "It's not surprising at all. The
agency and its management does continue to disappoint on a seemingly daily
basis.”

<rim shot>

I found some of the texts they published between the commissioner (Cockream)
and his minion:

        • A text message between Brett Saunders and Kyle Cockream sent at 11:03
a.m. on November 9 said: “That ****head Patterson is here. I recommend you go
out the back.”

        • A text message between Brett Saunders and Kyle Cockream sent at 10:30
a.m. on October 16 said: “Tell victor to kiss your ass. You work for the board.
Not him. We only used them on those few occasions and it fell apart with their
cards. Candidly. Louie’s people were scared.

        • A text message between Brett Saunders and Kyle Cockream sent at 10:34
a.m. on October 16 said: “And. Don’t resign. Make them fire you. Then you get
unemployment. And before they fire you. Fire me so I can get it too. Oh with a
90 day severance package.”

        • A text message between Brett Saunders and Kyle Cockream sent at 10:39
a.m. on October 16 said: “I hear you. But on my way out I’ve decided to burn
the house down.

        • "There was no quid pro quo. We didn't hide anything. We used
volunteers to help us. F--- her too," Saunders wrote.

Do be aware that the previous PTC commissioner went to prison for accepting
bribes, so this is nothing new.  It’s just more entertaining.  Both of these
idiots have resigned, of course, but that’s not going to get their ‘nads out of
the grinder of the state and Federal courts.  I suspect both will be wards of
the state eventually and getting their dance cards punched nightly.

-D