This is structural, it should be old road signs...
-Curt

      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:37 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Frankenheapery

Are there no old microwaves, refrigerators or washers lying around on
the side of the road anywhere?

--FT

On 2/15/17 2:38 AM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
> The muffler fell off last week, and this weekend I got it welded back on.
> It broke loose from the front, otherwise the parts left in the intersection
> were pretty solid.  I had to break it in half to put it in the trunk, but
> it seemed to go back together OK.
>
> While I was under there the appalling state of the floor pans became
> self-evident.  New floor pans are on sale at Eckler, I'm wondering just how
> hard they are to weld in.  Might buy me a couple of more years on the poor
> thing, if it worked.  I'm still well ahead on the financial front for this
> car, the budget would support some pans and a tank of gas and a spool of
> wire, and a couple of cutoff wheels.
>
> -- Jim

--FT
Winston Churchill:
“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or
petty,
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
enemy.”