Thank you Fred win 10 pro on the computer is great since I take it the computer is 64 bit. If you can also include a win 10 32 bit ISO that would be a plus. My granddaughter has win 7 on her school computer so I f I have both 64 and 32 then I can upgrade hers no matter which it is. I don't get over to her house to play with the computer but the next time I do I will find out what it is.

Thank you,
Manfred

Fred Moir via Mercedes wrote:
To clarify.

Manfred. Win 10 Pro 64 bit. If you need 32 bit i'll include an ISO.

Curt (Angie) Win 10 Home 64 bit. Ditto ISO.

Other:- Celeron 32 bit win10 Pro.

Mix and match as needed.

(I need a beer.)

Fred Moir.