Well .... Home and Pro kernels are identical, but 32-bit and 64-bit kernels
are different. However, there is this:

https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/85813-windows-7-universal-installation-disc-create.html

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:54:32 -0500 Ed Booher via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Damn, dude, wish I'd known that. I would have pointed you at
> > > instructions to build a "all version" install disk. Home and Pro are
> > > the exact same kernel, the difference is in specific options that get
> > > installed during initial run. You can take any Win7 ISO, delete a file
> > > that tells the installer program which version it is, and burn a fresh
> > > ISO. When you boot the installer it then asks you which version you are
> > > installing and verifies it against the key you have.
> >
> > So where are the instructions, Ed?
> >

> > Craig
> >

> I'd like to have those as well, I've got the 32 bit home DVD, would be nice
> to be able to edit that and then load up 64 bit Pro.

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*