I've replaced several tumblers in 123, 124 and 126, and the heap SDL switch has to be wiggled just right to get the heater fan to come on. I have replaced only one electric switch on the 240D when the glow plugs would not come on with the switch but worked fine with the add on push button.

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 15, 2017 at 11:39 PM
I've replaced tow or three switches (behind the tumbler) and one tumbler
(in a 123). The switches are very easy to replace - they just screw onto
the back of the assembly.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <