Yeah, that's probably the case, however, it points at an approach towards
repairs that suggests some serious half-assedness, which means there's more
stuff like it to discover as you dig deeper into the car.

As for the M103 in the W126 chassis, I'm looking for some actual numbers from
someone that's owned one.  If you're saying it only gets in the mid teens, I
would want to know this is from direct experience....

-D

Sent from my iPad