I already suggested better. The treated plywood for AWWF. .60 treated. It is made specifically to build foundations with. That us underground. It won't rot, it won't swell up like OSB/advantach/OSB with a fancy coating.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 27, 2017 at 10:02 AM
Unless you know something better that is the best I know of. But yeah, it is all kinda crap if you start getting water involved, but the glues and coatings on Advantech will help it resist better. I have had scraps laying out in the weather for a year or more and it is still intact, so there's that.

--FT