From: ms.300SD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT "Bedroom Communities"
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:54:44 -0800

Commuting to work on your bike might work out for you, but I am thinking
that you wouldn't want an RN who is all stinky and sweaty from riding to
work taking care of you in the hospital.....

And lots of people need to show up for work freshly showered and dressed,
not all sweaty, rumpled and stinky because they rode their bike in to work
that day.....

Can you see yourself walking in to Nordstrom's to buy some (whatever) and
some sweaty guy comes up, and says, "May I help you?" I can't. Last time I
checked, most employers do not have an employee locker room where employees
may shower and change before work.

Sorry, it's just not feasable for most people.

Lynn in WA