Something I’ve been wondering as I read about everyone doing this on their own
then having someone come and do the final connect/charging - is there any
reluctance on the part of a professional HVAC guy being willing to do this?
Isn’t is sort of like going to the garage and bringing your own parts?

Just curious…

-D