Max and I are going to look at that SD with the dropped chain at 11AM this morning (Max might not know that as Yahoo keeps rejecting my emails to him for reasons not clear) and I will bring his come-along. I'm gonna take $400, offer the guy $300, and see what might sort out. If nothing else it would be a decent parts car maybe and I can hide it in my friend's barn.

--
--FT
Winston Churchill: