I am NOT English and therefore will NOT follow English language rules!  I am
AMERICAN, we have our own language and our OWN RULES!  Ya'll have a problem
with that?  Oh well!

Luther, (with flame suit on)

~Besides the obvious, usually inadvertent mis-spellings, there are common
~errors in the use of terminology that violates the "rules" of proper English
~language.
~Nouns based on people's names should have the first letter capitalized - and
~the biggest examples appear on these lists:  "diesel" came into usage in
~honor of Rudolf Diesel, so that whenever that term (Diesel) is used, it
~should have a capital "D" as the first letter.
~Same goes for Volts, Amperes, Hertz, Farads, Henrys, etc., and of course,
~Mercedes-Benz!
~
~Werner
~