Which hollow bolt is it?  I was looking at the EPC for my 350SDL and didn’t see
anything like it, just a bunch of hollow bolts. Maybe the OM603 doesn’t use one?

On my 300D I found a hollow bolt that it on the end of the return line where it
enters the IP - that’s referred to in the EPC as a “valve”.  I;’m assuming
that’s it.  A whopping $27.50 list.

-D