Just found a small crack in a hose that goes from the left rear of the engine
near the oil filter housing into the “false firewall” and over to the heat
exchanger connection.  From the looks of the EPC it’s also got a little branch
that comes off to feed the windshield plate heater.  MB part number 126 832 33
94.  Can’t tell if it’s NLA, as it shows being available on a number of
different parts web sites.

Anyone ever change one of these out?  It looks like a real PITA.  I’m seriously
thinking of trying to patch the hose, as the crack is only about 1/8” and it’s
in an area where I can get to it pretty easily.

Here’s a link to the EPC picture.  It’s part number 158:

http://www.mbpartsworld.com/p/Mercedes_1990_350-SDL/HOSE/7550227/1268323394.html

-D