Nope. All you can do there is either put in a new one or get an old version that you can stretch the spring on.

Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
From what I see the 603 one has the non removable end so I am not sure you can
get the spring out?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2017, at 11:04 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Manfred,

Are you suggesting that the changes in your engine operation are due to your
stretching the relief valve spring?

And Curley - have you tinkered with the same spring on the OM603 engines and
seen a difference in performance or operation?

-D