On Feb 28, 2006, at 7:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The other one on the MB lists is "breaks" for brakes.

RLE

I'm kind of a stickler for correct spelling. I'm real good on my own but spell check nails me now and then. I have noticed lately that I am making more simple errors. Like waht instead of what. I am starting to think there is something going on causing me to do this. There seems to be no particular rhyme or reason to when or why it is happening but I cannot help but give it a little thought. I'd hate to think my brain is beginning to fail before 50 or 80 for that matter.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am