<,   I'm Forty Nine soon to be fifty, I was under the impression that
forty was the age to start looking up there. I have asked Drs if it
should be done and they sem to shy away. I almost feel like I have to
insist that they violate me. To date I have not had one. I don't want
to die from that.>>

I'm glad to read all this discussion about colonoscopies since it is so
important. The other test to be current on is the annual PSA (prostate specific
antigen) test. Every caucasian male should have this test done annually (along
with a DRE) starting at age fifty. Blacks should start at age forty-five.

RLE