Zundfolge is a bit of a joke among those who troll Craigslist. Its German for
"firing order", the joke is because of the many fools on Craigslist who report
having a "Rare Zundfolge Engine".
-Curt

      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: "List, Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 2:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] RESTORED ** 1979 MERCEDES BENZ 300SD ** BUY 4 SHOW
OR AS DAILY CAR!! $8999

Kaleb, I don't know what the zundfogle engine is. Mine is just the last 617
version put in the 116 body. It has some different vacuum functions/connections
for the tranny, plus the glow plug relay is different. And of course it has the
Chrysler servo. These things all changed with the 1981 126 300SD.
It gets around 28 mpg on the highway at 70-80 mph, I have gotten 30 mpg when it
was younger. Around town it probably only gets around 24-26. The ride is what I
like...really built like no other car for its time period.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.