Yes, there is a NAPA here.

We normally head out to Carroll, Boone or Fort Dodge at least every other
weekend, if only to get out of Jefferson for a bit. WalMarts at all three
locations. O'Rielly's in all three towns.

I put in Mystic this evening just to flush out the old crap before I
re-drained and put in synthetic. Didn't want to mix half expensive stuff
with half really old stuff. Might drain once a week and refill for a month
or so, then go Mobil 1. I have 1.5 quarts of Mystic left to use up.