I need to get me wunnathem too.

BTW Max gave me the ex-Wilton battree to put in my 300SD, I have been recharging it occasionally since the car sits waiting for me to finish the last 2 glow plugs replacement, but now it won't charge past like 70% . Max says it is an AGM battree which might need some sort of special charger? Is that true? I have the standard batree charger, and old Sears or something.

--FT