I didn’t buy it so much as a bucket list thing, but to try and get my oldest
son out of his aging S420.  it was just serendipity (look it up) that this car
came along when it did, and for the money I paid for it I couldn’t pass.

So now I’m stuck - I can give it to him and he won’t be that much better off in
this as he is in the S420 as far as operating costs (gasoline).  Or I can sell
it and continue to look for a diesel for him.  If I could swing the space I
would just keep it and toss it on a Hagerty policy, but I’ve got no place to
store it.

I could flip this back to you and ask why you buy so many old MBs and then park
them in the back 40 to rot…..but we all know it’s an obsession.  For both of us.

-D