You are saying a 220 is the lesser of 2 evils of a w210 diesel? I hate to say
it but you must have had a long night of hookers and blow. I have own a 97
diesel that is pushing close to 400k miles, and 98 turbo that is at about 220k.
Yes they are not as high quality as a 124 but they are still very good cars,
much better than the troublesome 220 chassis. All of the issues listed below
are things that could happen. A list of things that could happen to a 124 is
probably longer. A list of things that could happen on a 220 is probably a mile
long.

Sent from my iPhone