HA! I've seen this movie so many times, and actually wrote some of the scripts. The main fool and one of his lesser demons avoided speaking or looking at me, so there is that. I live rent-free in their heads, fun! I did speak to the other one who was there, he is a compromised fool too, but he is somewhat sociable.

This new Chairman is in our sights, we got the former one ejected so our next project is to expose this one too. It is fun, he did himself no favors the other night, and actively insulted members of the community. It was quite bizarre. But I had to say nothing after my pre-agitation and getting a good turnout there of a bunch of primed citizens who did their own bit of mau-mauing. One of my buddies got some heckling started too so that was kinda fun. He got a directed insult from the Chairman too, so that was a score.

I spoke to the woman who is the road project manager after the meeting, thanked her for coming out and getting beat up a bit, she kinda laughed and said no problem then thanked me for working to get the turnout there, "that was you doing that, right?" with a bit of a grin... Who me? No ma'am, not at all... why might you think that?

--FT