So when I was looking for my first car we went to this guy who owned a body
shop that did paint and body work for big trucks and semis. He was also into
MB. He had a 74 240d manny that was burgundy with a brand new paint job, very
nice car. The other car he had was a white on red 76 300d. The next car we went
to look at was a green on green 76 300d. Lord I wish I would have bought that
car. The 3rd car that I ended up buying was a 79 240d in Colorado beige. So,
that is why I have a soft spot for green on green, white on red, and an early
123 240d in Colorado beige.

Back to the truck body guy. He had a mini mb grave yard behind the body shop
that may have contributed to me wanting to acquire parts cars. Several years
after that I bought a vacuum pump off him for my grandmothers 240d. Many years
after that I was there while working with Autotrader because they were listing
some cars in the magazine to sell. It was the son running it then, told him
about me dealing with his dad years earlier. Last time I was that way the shop
is something else and no mb grave yard in the back.

So like poos has his bucket list cars, mine are green on green and white on red
115, and a Colorado beige early 123.

Sent from my iPhone