I suspect if I'd been applying Houdini to the lock every month the earwax would
have stayed soft enough to work but of course it's better to fix it right...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:37 PM, OK Don<okd...@gmail.com> wrote:   Good Job!
FWIW, I have to re-apply Houdini to the old Cessna locks every 4-6 months to
keep them working smoothly.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes