Not in my neighborhood.

I appreciate your concern.

While there may be some blow by, the engine is fine.  Compression checked out
across all cylinders.

Again, I didn’t buy this to be a Martha car.  It’s going to be run into the
ground.  Not everything I buy needs to be perfect, and I know what this car’s
issues are going in, so nothing is a surprise.  This will replace the
Tommymobile, which has served it’s purpose well.

-D