Understood.  And no, I’m not making a comparison.  They all have far different
valuations based on the model and level of trim.

I’m perfectly fine with any of them, I don’t have my heart set on a particular
model.  Given the choice I would like a lower end model with diesel and a
stick, but beggars can’t be choosers…

-D