No cover.  I would like to have the cover, but it was not on the car when I got
it.  The six socket head cap screws that hold the cover in place are still
there.

Got a cover you want to get rid of?  I would buy a new one but they’re not
cheap.  I’m saving for a new third brake light housing next as this one has
pretty much disintegrated.

-D