There’s the one on Hemmings in Ogden, UT which the owner still hasn’t made an
effort to get it running.  I chided him about it a couple days ago and he said
he was going to do it this weekend.  Not holding my breath, not to mention it’s
logistically difficult at best.

The one I’m really hoping will come through is the 200 in DC that belongs to a
guy who sounds like a high end Kaleb in that he has 60-70 MBs of similar
vintage.  He’s been slow to respond to an offer I extended to him nearly two
weeks ago, but I just heard from him last night and he said he would give me a
call this weekend.  Still waiting on that one, too…

This one showed up back in the beginning of May on CL in Minneapolis.  Looks
like an excellent Martha candidate but the seller never responded to contacts
given in the ad.  I saw it got updated a couple days ago so I tried again and
he called me back within 30 minutes of sending him an email through CL.  Hence
the need for some eyes in the Twin Cities.

It’s not over until it’s over….

-D