Do it! You know you want it!

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: OK Don [mailto:okd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 2:59 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ML55 was found

Well, crap. Now Snook has gotten me all hot for an AMG - found this :
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/6125023806.html
Wouldn't that be a blast to drive until it needed service?

--
OK Don

*“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our
people need it sorely on these accounts.”* – Mark Twain

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for
themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!