When I was younger, just a bad little kid,
My mama noticed funny things I did,
Like shootin' puppies with a B B gun
I'd poison guppies, and when I was done
I'd find a pussycat and bash in its head
That's when my mama said

She said, "My boy, I think someday
You'll find a way
To make your natural tendencies pay
You'll be a dentist
You have a talent for causin' things pain
Son, be a dentist
People will pay you to be inhumane
Your temperament's wrong for the priesthood
And teaching would suit you still less
Son, be a dentist
You'll be a success!

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Then on the other hand if I were crazy enough to dive in what are he
> chance of Fannie Mae taking my $12-$15k offer on a $30k listing. On another
> note the wife went over to talk to the neighbor who had lived there her
> whole life. Apparently back in the day it was owned by a dentist who ran a
> small dental office in one of the rooms. I come from a long line of
> dentists with my grandfather being Will Rogers dentist. I should have been
> a dentist.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jun 1, 2017, at 3:26 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > You will have to call the local house mover.  It should be less there
> than most of the rest of the country.
> >
> >> Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> >> June 1, 2017 at 3:14 PM
> >> So what does it cost to have a foundation fixed? 20k? 30k? Assuming you
> picked it up for 15k and spent 30k on foundation you are only at 45k in.
> Still have room to do windows and cosmetic. Wiring looks to have been done
> but would have to verify. Not sure on plumbing. It's all just thinking out
> loud at this point.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*