Has anyone considered how much more information the NSA has that they aren't
releasing? The comment was made back during the Hillary "investigation" that
all the FBI or congress had to do was get her emails, etc. from the NSA. They
have everything on everyone. It's a sad commentary on our times that the NSA
has such power to gather info. But the young woman who released something is
the "bad person" and not the NSA. Another sad commentary on our times.
Just some thoughts....
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale