Same as sedan or different?

Rick
  Original Message
From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:48 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: [MBZ] ISO W123 rear bumper for my 300TD

My rear bumper literally fell off  the bumper shocks this afternoon with no
warning and I was unable to shove it back one.  I've been told this is not
repairable and if this is true then need to replace it.  I have a used
spare front bumper, but no rear, alas...

My first hope is that someone in this community has a spare rear bumper,
but failing that, are there any junkyards that still sell used W123 parts?

Andrew
1983 300TD  SAD