On Mar 5, 2006, at 1:47 AM, Brian Chase wrote:

To answer Craig's question: I admit I had a helper to take the photo. We were anticipating the shot for a hundred miles or two as we trekked across the states. The wife even took some preliminary shots. (distracted her from the pot-shots she usually takes). I was prepared to pull off onto the shoulder in case I couldn't get 'er over 75 in order to get the needle out of the way.

This should answer JB's question regarding the model we're talking about.

It is quite interesting, though to become aware of those little dots that indicate the shift points. You can tell how little time I've had this auto.

Brian

        So you frequently need to clean the bugs off your back window?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am