Yesterday on the Great Iowa Tractor Ride (2 1/2 days, 250 miles) on a country road, I was passed by a white 300TE I'd guess 87-89, with SD license plate. It was great to see the car in use! Fantastic weather! Yesterday, our group was second out, leaving at 7 am. I never thought I'd want a heat houser for the tractor ride at the end of June! It was a Nippy 49ºF at the start. I wanted a heat houser yesterday morning!

I saw the guy with the monkey wards tractor. I was behind him in 2009. Interesting tractor.

Denny Glade got a 4-71 jimmy diesel out of a junkyard and stuck it in his Oliver 1955 to replace the original 4-71. You could hear that howling miles away. The engine had not run in 30 years.

Zach bought an Oliver 70 with a stuck engine on June 17. He had it there running on June 25.

The Ugliest tractor was probably a Minneapolis-Moline U, driven by the younger Herman.