I can't believe you guys are missing the obvious. The energy answer is the
"flux capacitor". We can convert garbage to energy....and we all know we have
way too much garbage in this world. Or maybe the methanol out of landfills and
convert it to synthetic diesel. Or maybe something that hasn't been thought of
yet. I still remember when solar would be the answer, then wind, then coal
gasification, and so on. We probably need a mix a many things, but most of all
those things need to pay for themselves without expecting the average taxpayer
to fund someone else's energy. Remember the company a few years back that got
$650 million from the government and then went belly up?
Keep looking. Similar to the X Files, the answer is out there.
Best Wishes and a Happy and safe 4th Holiday,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.