If you were going to get one then this might be the better choice. It does 4 more different hose sizes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71500-Hydraulic-Hydra-Krimp-A-C-hose-crimping-tool-Air-Conditioner-Hose-Fitting-/232298245429?hash=item36160ded35:g:CL8AAOSwOgdYwPcg

Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
I forget where I was, but one place I used had a huge expensive looking hydraulic press, and dozens of collets of different sizes and number of segments to fit any imaginable crimp ferule. It had to have been either the Kubota dealer or the Cathey Company, probably CatheyCo, they made the oil cooler lines for my 300SD back in 2002.
I figured FLAPS would use some handheld thing from Yellow Jacket or Mastercool,
but never checked with them.
I just now checked Amazon, and the Mastercool tool looks like it probably does exactly the same job as the big hose machine I saw years ago. If you only need the sizes it's set up for, that thing could pay for itself in rehosing one car:
https://www.amazon.com/Mastercool-71550-Black-Manual-Crimper/dp/B000WBQ4U2