Thanks to all who replied to my questions about replacing the oil cooler lines
on our 82 300TDt.

Bellsouth had been bouncing my mail even though the box was not nearly full --
thanks to the easy to search archives I was able to find your answers.

Finally got started but have only had a short time here and there to work on
them.   The fittings were easier to break loose than I expected.  (I had
started to remove the lines from a parts car and they were tough to break
loose.)  Being able to get the hood straight up allows plenty of room for a
piece of pipe to lever the wrench for the initial turn.

I have the left motor mount almost off.  Tjohn mentioned taking the motor
mounts off.  I was thinking that only the left one needs to come off, right?

Richard Murdoch
82 240D
82 300TDt