To make one or two you'd end up costing multiples what you'd pay to just buy
them. Liquid polyurethane makes a foam, not strong enough. Remember sheer
strength is required here. Durometer on these must be 100 or more...
To make the volume required to make it economical you'd need to sell them which
then involves stupid amounts of liability...
Makes $150 a decade or so seem pretty reasonable.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Karl Wittnebel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Fair enough, but considering how often
the stock ones wear out a bit of
retrofitting with some nice  Spicer u joints would seem even more prudent.

On Jul 15, 2017 6:10 PM, "Peter Frederick via Mercedes" <