Trying to post stuff on ebay this weekend and no go. Just drops you when trying to post a photo with my trusty mac. I get thinking I am doing it all wrong. Turns out eBay is doing it all wrong. Maybe the Mac folks need to start a site dedicated to mac users selling things. This is what I got from ebay when I complained---

Hello,

Thank you for reporting that you're being wrongly redirected to the HOme
Page when listing your items -- we've had several other such reports
from Safari users.

If you are experiencing problems loading images using the Safari browser
and you are using OS X 10.3.x or higher, I would like to suggest using
the Firefox browser. This browser seems to be the most compatible format
for Macintosh users for eBay Picture Services.

If you don't already have this browser installed on your computer,
please visit the following page to download the Firefox browser:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/all

Once the page loads, please select which language you would like to
download, and click on the link under the Mac OS X column.

If you are using OS X 10.2.8 or older, I would then recommend using the
Netscape browser. If you don't have this browser installed on your
computer, please visit the following page:

http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/download/archive72x.jsp

I'm sorry that you had this problem and I do hope that I was helpful to
you in resolving it. We value your membership in our community and we
appreciate you choosing eBay for your online trading needs.

Regards,

Bridget
eBay Picture Service Support

--