I ended up searching on the net for "auto lockout albuquerque, nm" and got
a number of hits. I took the first one.

They came out and used small, inflatable air bags, which they slid between
the door and the body. A few pumps on the inflator bulbs, and they had
enough opening to slide a long rod about 1/8" in diameter in. They were
unsuccessful at pulling up the door button, but were successful in
snagging my keys off the center console.

That cost $120 and I can submit it to USAA for reimbursement.

Craig