The standard 8-hole wheels (15 x 6.5) for a W124 should be pretty easy
to locate either new or used, and shouldn't be that expensive, either.
Call Potomac German Auto (PGA) for a price on used wheels, Rusty for
new OE, or try Tire Rack for new aftermarket. Caution: The 1995 wheels
are brushed aluminum finish with clearcoat, the previous (93-94 I
think?) are painted silver color. Minor difference, but noticeable if
you have one of each on the same side of the car, lol!

BTW - I'd avoid Adsit like the plague. There are a bazillion horror
stories about those clowns on most Mercedes web forums. Buy new stuff
from Rusty, and for one-stop shopping for used parts, PGA is the way
to go.

:-)

-Dave M.