Why would you include those pictures? People amaze me...
-Curt

      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 9:30 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lets play a game

This the Shirley Jones car that sold about a year ago.

It’s hit something in the right front - the bumper is displaced and the panel
gap between the hood and right front fender is too wide.

I like the Peak AF jug in the engine compartment.

The rear is sitting too low.

Pictures are obviously not current.

Trunk lid looks like it was touched up or blended (poorly) in several places.

Interior is really dirty (Martha hint: look under the door armrest at the
trailing edge of the door - this is where spillage accumulates and is rarely
ever cleaned.)

Numerous license plates and badges suggest the pictures were taken at different
times, some as long ago as four years.

What a mess.

-D