On Mar 6, 2006, at 6:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Must have. It comes with OSX Tiger. I don't use it but it pops up once in a
while anyway as a default.

RLE

Its alive and well. It is odd (to me any way) that certain browsers won't open or show all content on all web pages but another browser will. I downloaded netscape in order to download some shareware or something, that supposedly no other browser could load an a Mac. IE wouldn't work, Safari wouldn't either but Firefox handled it. I switch between Safari and Firefox as my default browser. I notice that it takes Firefox longer to open at first but it loads just as fast or faster than other browsers.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am