Eldest son tells me that his driver’s footwell is still filling up with water
after torrential rains.  We recently replaced the driver’s door seal which was
worn and a replacement included with the car when I bought it.

I wanted to run by possible sources to check to make sure I’m not missing
anything:

Sunroof drain
Condensate line from AC

Can I be getting water in from the cowl or windshield?  Anyplace else I need to
look for possible intrusion points?  Even if the sunroof seals well, can water
still get in?

Thanks,

-D